RESERVED POWER BATTERIES
Reserved power batteries are used for applications where power is necessary on a standby, emergency or moderate cycling basis. Reserved power batteries remain on a continuous float charge so that they can be used on demand. Reserved power batteries are also used for backup emergency power, telecommunications equipment, uninterruptible power supplies and solar application. The dimensions of this type of batteries comply with international standards for battery stands and cabinets.
- Radio and broadcasting stations
- Mobile and landline communication systems
- Telecom exchange and voice/data transmission equipment
- Small and medium size industrial solar systems
- Public buildings (hospitals, banks, entertainment centers)
- For renewable energy sources (solar and wind power stations)