Monbat has always recognized the importance of improvement through research and development and constantly invests significant funds and resources.
The company operates its own scientific laboratory with high-end mechanical and electronic equipment:
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer with Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES) “VARIAN” for measuring the content of chemical elements in solvents.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer “GBC”.
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer “MERK NOVA 400”.
- Atomic Emission Spectrometer “Metalys” for measuring the content of metal components in alloys.
- Classic chemical analysis laboratory.
- Electrical performance (charge/discharge) test stands from Bitrode TPN6-50/1500-12 and TPN12-25/600-12.
- Full short circuit simulation facility.
- Systems for thermal impact over the samples TBV 2000.
- Dynamics trial equipment – shock and vibration facilities.
Monbat R&D department works in close cooperation with the Central Laboratory of Electrochemical Power Sources (CLEPS) of the Bulgarian Academy of Science.